Sunday, August 1, 2010

NaCl

After dinner on Friday with some co-workers at PF Chang's where we had a very handsome but not so smart server, we went to see "Salt".  One of them had already seen it, and had liked it so much that she wanted to see it again.  She said that she especially wanted me to see it because "it's about empowerment."  OK, I don't know how to respond to that.

  • I'm now totally wondering what the script looked like when Tom Cruise was cast as Salt.
  • All of that jumping from the top of one vehicle to another was crazy.  One of the women I was with said that she should have broken something.  I don't think she watches many action flicks.
  • I didn't like her boy hair.
  • So when she grabbed that Russian hat, they had a matching cape for sale there, too?  At the stand on the street?
  • Are the kids programmed to kick ass at that young age?  Or are they programmed to find a way to learn to kick ass?
  • You're telling me that the security scan at a CIA facility did not detect the knives in that guy's shoes?  Well, that makes me feel safe.
  • So did Winter actually see Salt walking in the crowd in New York?
  • The Tomb Raider can still kick ass, despite being serious as of late.
  • There was popcorn all over the floor in front of my co-worker's seat.  She said that it was flying every time she saw Jolie jump to another truck.  I don't think she watches a lot of action flicks, either.
  • I now don't trust anyone in my life and think that they're all Russian spies.
That was a fun popcorn-chomping movie. What a nice day: a full paycheck after 18 months of getting decreased ones, a cute server, a kick-ass thriller, AND I bought shoes.  What more can a girl ask for? ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment